Eubbo Economy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eubbo Economy

Post  codename on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:41 am

there is no throne in cata, even in vip cata. nowdays people only accept throne for super rare.there is no more gbs for super rare currency..throne is the current currency. so eubbo should consider putting throne back to the vip catalog, but put on high price for it.
old days bubbo is so much fun having throne in cata, so should eubbo. or put throne in cata for limited period..for an example:
in the first week of new month, throne is available in vip cata, then 2nd,3rd,4th week is removed...then throne added again for first week of new months and so on..
just my suggestion..since the throne is the main currency to buy super rare..

codename

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eubbo Economy

Post  CHERlSH on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 am

codename wrote:there is no throne in cata, even in vip cata. nowdays people only accept throne for super rare.there is no more gbs for super rare currency..throne is the current currency. so eubbo should consider putting throne back to the vip catalog, but put on high price for it.
old days bubbo is so much fun having throne in cata, so should eubbo. or put throne in cata for limited period..for an example:
in the first week of new month, throne is available in vip cata, then 2nd,3rd,4th week is removed...then throne added again for first week of new months and so on..
just my suggestion..since the throne is the main currency to buy super rare..

good suggestion - loads of people will agree

-thanks!

Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I Agree

Post  MinoraRodriguez on Wed May 02, 2012 3:38 am

Brilliant Idea But Don't Have Thrones In The Cata All The Time, Whole Point In Rares Is That Only Some People Have Them.. THERE RARE! Laughing
MinoraRodriguez

View user profile http://monroegossip.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Eubbo Economy

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top